We believe that professional maintenance and support is the right way to reduce software system TCO and ensure useful improvements and optimization steps. This is not only about availability of single units and modules it is about making sure that the entire IT-infrastructure is cost-effective and runs smoothly and reliably.
Our services include and designed to meet specific challenges that you are facing:
• Perfective and corrective maintenance – Enhanced, re-engineer or customize your solution, tackling minor and major issues that trouble or hamper system performance and functionality.
• Adaptive maintenance- Adaptive maintenance delivered by our team ensures that your software and hardware work stably and reliably in the new, altered environment.
• Scheduled maintenance- This service enables facilitated updates & releases management to ensure that your system or application stays in line with the latest technology, ahead of competition.
• L1 Support: user guidance, standard issue fixing, monitor system data analysis, etc.
• L2 Support: outsourced server administration, IT environment support (issue detection and fixing), proactive monitoring systems setup, etc.
• L3 Support: source code issue resolution, application code optimization, new functionality realization, etc.
Application Maintenance & Support
You can focus on core business activities while ZenApps takes care of your IT infrastructure:
• Consulting Services: choosing the right infrastructure and hosting options, eliminating scalability issues, etc.
• Application Launch: pre-release environment setup, tuning the system monitoring, scalability automation, etc.
• Project Health Checkup: security audit, server management, backup storage setup, OS versions update, application licenses check, resources availability and performance control, etc.
• Cloud Solutions Delivery: expertise in working with a variety of Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure, and other), migration to Cloud, Cloud infrastructure design, etc.
• Incident Management: fast reaction to issues, system restoration, etc.
• Request Processing: migration to new hosting, upgrade delivery, IT systems optimization, etc.
24/7 monitoring of your core applications, hardware and overall system performance to ensure system uptime. Support team is immediately alerted when your system crosses the defined thresholds to avoid your server going down, memory reaching capacity or a workstation consistently being overloaded.
• Application monitoring
• Server monitoring
• Network and remote connectivity management
• Event log management
• Backup and recovery